Stable release 2.566 (2020/07/25)

Harry… Allo USBridge Sig (RoPieee XL) and Roon Display (RoPieee) do not show anymore in “Audio”
they still do, though, in “About Roon”

tried rebooting everything to no avail

If there’s anything I can do to help, please let me know. Would it be useful to put together a whitelist of DACs known not to be messed up by this?

DAC is powered on?

yes: Chord Qutest is always on

Roon Display too (no DAC, 7" display only) used to show there and doesn’t anymore :no_mouth:

Hi folks two issues with this release: 1) can’t get touchscreen to display track info, I set names of Pi In Roon, remote control and display section Of the web control, and enabled the same named Pi in Roon settings. This is my second Pi and first set up fine, I think I’m missing something.
2) I cannot enable Spotify under RoPieeeXL since there is no tab? This release very different from previous. Thanks!

I just received this screen and case this afternoon and did the install. Thanks for this app Harry. Great work.

1 Like

What is the ICON on the left above the backup button?

Thats a little table radio icon. I think it turns on or off roon radio.

OK, thanks.

Yes, that’s what it does.

The DAC is plugged into an A/C adapter (basically it’s powered speakers with the DAC built in). It’s powered on. If I go back to a previous build on my sd card will it just be updated on the first boot up?

thinking about it… the two endpoints not showing anymore (Allo USBridge Sig and Roon Display) have one thing in common: the do not have a HAT (configured in RoPieee) whilst the Allo DigiOne, which still shows, does

hope this helps pinpointing the issue in 2.566

Can you restart your Core?

So what does the display show?

already done yesterday. done once more right now but… those two endpoints are still missing :frowning:

Can you send me feedback? Let’s take the one without the display.

here it comes: fdb7842d67bf8333

thank you :slight_smile:

So, this is the device the Chord is attached too?
Because nothing shows up in the logs on the USB side.

yes: Qutest is connected there
wait… let me power cycle it :wink:

ok… Allo USBridge Sig is back
weird: all lights were already ON, on the Qutest :no_mouth:

anyway… thank you so much, Harry :slight_smile:
(and… sorry :frowning: )

1 Like

(upload://9p4VWxqyh89v9e3CPDXx4WyKGOw.jpeg)

![image|666x500]