Stable release 2019/06/03 (276)

Found the problem. I had connected the 3+ to my Fritz! Repeater, not to the Fritz!Box direct.
Now it is running with the internal wifi, but i could not see it in roon. :thinking:

I have send a feedback e9e908d34ac79eaa

Your Allo does not initialize properly (there’s an error), hence there’s no audio device. This results in the unit not showing up in Roon.

Booted again and got the new FW282, but the DIGIONE Signature ontop is still missing.

Grrrr…forget my last post!

I chose the Boss head instead of the Digione…:joy:

Everything runs like charm.

@spockfish, please take this off your (long) task list. It is easy to re-flash the 5.

I just turned off the leds in the GUI and Ropiee died and never came back, It seems to have lost all networking wired or wireless, Attempting a reflash now.

And now Wifi wont work. Bugger @spockfish is there a fix in the works for this?

A fix for what exactly? Do you have feedback?

Internal wifi not working since the last kernel change, It just hangs and does nothing now and wont connect.

feedback
88606ba1faf4c026

this has nothing to do with the kernel. Can you please reconfigure your wireless in the webpage?

I have already Harry, further up people were having similar issues where they not with wifi not working? I changed one thing in the webpage yesterday to turn off leds.Ropieee then dropped of wireless and would not connect, I did a relfash last night and set it up again, still the same. Credentials are in the web ui and are correct

Try setting the WiFi info again and saving it via the web interface when connected via an Ethernet cable.

I think we may have had a similar problem (our settings also looked correct) and that fixed it. We then removed the power and Ethernet cable and started it up again and Wireless worked.

Thanks @Russ for the help.

But I’ve already spotted the problem with @Simon_Arnold3. It’s a fresh bug :slight_smile:

It has to do with region detection (which is being used by the wifi setup). For some reason that fails a few times.

I’m preparing a hot fix that at least makes sure that stuff does not break when this happens.

1 Like

Yep i already removed and started again all the credentials and makes no difference. Looking forward to the hotfix.

@Simon_Arnold3 fix is available.

Keep in mind to (re) configure the wifi again in the webpage.

That did it, thanks Harry.