Stable release 3.004 (2020/12/05)

Hi. The update hasn’t fixed the issue I have and many others it appears with having to play, pause and play again to start a track! Is this still being investigated and a fix going to be applied…
I’ve paid the years subscription and find this issue most annoying. I won’t be renewing if not fixed sorry
Mark

Hi Mark. I think you may be confused. This forum is for Ropieee for which you paid nothing. You paid a years subscription to Roon, so probably should post in the Roon support forum.

3 Likes

Hi Ropieee team
I am new here and really satisfied with Ropiee. I am running the latest stable version which was downloaded from Ropieee website. The only problem is that i can’t see my 5ghz SSID. Actually i did see before but could not connect to it and then i have never seen again. My router is next to the Pi4.
Hope you could help me to fix this issue
Thank you
P/S i have sent feedback with the identifier fe761a8a811e2fb5

I see Harry’s recommendation that Roon-only users not use RoPieeeXL. I’m not sure why.

Is there a way to downgrade to the standard RoPieee when installing a new version or would I have to reinstall from scratch. Since performance has been flawless for XL I’m a bit hesitant!

The reason why I advise to take ‘regular’ over XL if you do Roon-only is that it does not make any sense to install something that you don’t use (all XL services).

XL is, for Roon-only users, exactly the same as ‘regular’ RoPieee.

1 Like

Is there an easy way to downgrade (in addition to the very easy way to upgrade)?

Hi Harry
Please help me with this
I am running the latest stable version which was downloaded from Ropieee website. The only problem is that i can’t see my 5ghz SSID. Actually i did see before but could not connect to it and then i have never seen again. My router is next to the Pi4.

Update: i read a previous post in 2018 related to my issue. I ssh Ropieee and set “iw reg set US” fixes it but doesn’t survive a reboot. What should i do next?

Update: i have followed the previous post in 2018 and have already fixed the issue. Ropieee is the best!