Stable release 3.066 (2021/01/31)

ok. please test with openhome enabled.

Logs have been sent.
Thanks Harry!
BTW, I found the Allo USB Sig page showing an update available, so should be good there.

Good evening - thanks for the updated release. All seems to have gone as planned. Can you please tell me the credentials to access RopieeeXL through SSH? I have attempted to log in as root with a password of root and also ropieee. Neither seem to work… Thanks in advance…

My Allo USBridge Sig seems to be stuck on “Update is being downloaded… Do not turn device off!”

It appeared to have updated but after clicking continue it went back to the download page(spinning disc). The software is still 2.566, but the Allo is feeding the Mytek just fine.

Might I need to restart the Allo USBridge, or even reload Ropieee?

Log 0a3471f0309d6911 sent for this too.

Thanks Harry!

No difference here with openhome enabled.

Yeah it keeps on screaming about connection timeouts. Have you already tried restarting/rebooting the machine on which you run Audirvana?

Just for reference, I’m having no issues streaming Tidal and Qobuz to RPi4 running RoPieeeXL and Audirvana (UPnP).

1 Like

Thanks @Jim_F.

Wondering what the difference is…

Regards H

1 Like

I’m using an Allo USBridge Sig and had zero issues updating. Thanks Harry!

Yes, many times.

I’ve pushed another update to the beta channel.
Running out of idea’s, but let’s see if this brings something.

1 Like

With 3.068 everything works as expected.
Thanks

Still doesn’t work in my setup with 3.070 beta.

But I found out something:

Audirvana streaming to RoPieeeXL works, but only when I disable my room correction VST plugin in Audirvana. With the plugin it doesn’t.

Foobar2000 streaming to RoPieeeXL works, though, even with the same VST plugin enabled.

What I can say is that Audirvana was streaming correctly to RoPieeeXL with VST plugin enabled when using version 3.020.

Hm, what now?

FWIW

I am not having any issues streaming either Roon or Audirvana on build 3.066.

Just flashed two new Pi4s yesterday and they were both recognized as Pi4 devices, had the Bluetooth tab (didn’t activate BT) and the XL upgrade went well. All devices connected via Ethernet.

Thanks for great work, Harry!

BW

ok wow. At least this explains why it works for @Jim_F.

Wondering what this could be. I can imagine that this is something of an edge case and that with the latest release it just went over the edge. Which means basically this could be a buffer underrun error…

My workaround is using DietPi with Allo GUI now, also works with the VST plugin.

I really hope I can switch back to RoPieeeXL in the near future. I will continue to check back when new versions of Audirvana, Sonarworks and RoPieeeXL are released.

Kudos to Harry for the software and the support here!

@Jim_F: Are you on Mac or Windows? Maybe that’s a difference as well concerning Audirvana.

I run Audirvana on a Dell XPS 15 laptop running Windows 10.

1 Like

Hi Harry, As JWC’s image showed, my Allo USBridge Sig also continues to show “Update is being downloaded…” even after I powered the USBridge down and up. BTW, all my RPi’ Roon endpoints are Ethernet connected I seem to have no options to attempt to cancel or re-try loading the new software. The only common issue to the 2 of 3 Pi’s that won’t update is they are both on Actiontec Bonded MoCA 2.0 Ethernet to Coax adapters.
The good new is Roon is working fine.image

Hi John,

Can you reboot your unit?
I’ve put something in place that might solve it.

So reboot and when it shows the ‘update available’ popup just go ahead.

Thanks