Stable release 3.084 (2021/02/27)

3.087 also working for me, a dac+ pro on a Pi 3.

1 Like

3.087 also working here 6667fae68391bccf
using an AroioDAC which is Hifiberry DAC+ Pro compatible. In 3.084 the hifiberry-dacplusadc overlay worked (edited in config.txt), but the dacplus overlay did not boot same as for others here.

1 Like

Harry, thanks for checking my logs.
I can imagine that 95% of drop-out-complaints are due to network issues and and not due to RoPieee.

However I am not convinced, that my drop-outs are due to network issues only.
Let me explain: my RoPieee is on version 3.087 beta in the meantime. I hear drop-outs on Radio stations (low bandwidth) and also on DSD128 DSF files. When drop-outs raise (every 30 to 60 seconds) I reboot the Ropieee. After that there are no drop-outs anymore for 3 to 4 hours. In the last days I did that several times and it always fixed the drop-outs for hours.
So I changed nothing in the network setup and a reboot always helped immediately. If the problem is due to network, why does a reboot helps? :thinking:

I am enjoying RoPieee since August 2020 without any problems - thanks for that experience.
Are there any further ideas, where I can investigate more? Thanks.

I have updated to version 3.087 stable and the drop-outs are gone. Thanks Harry :pray:

My RoPieee Player does not update to version 3.088.
For me it looks like that version 3.087 stable was never published. Maybe this info can help to improve further. Again, currently no problems anymore, here.