Stream FM radio thru Roon?

I have a Tidal subscription with the Roon overlay. I use a Nucleus streamer.

Is there a way to listen to FM Stations thru roon?

I don’t want to buy a tuner just to listen to sports radio. I do listen to FM thru my laptop now but would prefer to be listening thru my main system.

Thank you.

Hello @jeff_kalina,

Often times the FM stations have a TuneIn stream available and those work just fine with Roon, if there is a specific station you had in mind I could perform a quick search and try and get you a link, otherwise just posting the TuneIn link to Roon’s Internet Radio (located in the sidebar) should be enough to get you up and running. Hope this helps!

Thanks,
Noris

Tried to cut and paste the link I use on my MacBook to stream FM but the Roon system rejected it.
Can I get some clearer instructions? Thanks.

@jeff_kalina - Can you please provide the TuneIn link that’s not working for you? Or the Radio station name that you wish to listen to?

Thanks,
Noris

98.7 FM Phoenix, AZ

@jeff_kalina - Please give this link a try:

https://tunein.com/radio/Arizona-Sports-987-s33523/

You can add it in Roon under Internet Radio.

Thanks,
Noris

Done, thanks.

I get no audio thru my right channel however.
Yes both work with music streaming.

@jeff_kalina - That’s strange, I hear both channels just fine on my end. Are you using any DSP mixing functions and muting a channel? Do other tracks play both left and right channels properly? Can you please post a screenshot of your Signal Path while the station is playing? This should look something like this:
563a50b3-d733-42e5-82e9-af5b60c5ea96

Thanks,
Noris