Streaming issue still not resolved

Hello @Larry_Quek,

To address a few of your concerns:

• We are aware of the TIDAL syncing issue as I have previously mentioned and we are working on it as per @mike’s latest update:

(Tidal Syncing Issues [Ticket Open])
This is a looking like a server-side issue (on our servers) and we are working on it.
For now nothing you guys can do, but the good news is I don’t think this will require an update – once we get this fixed on our end everything should be back to normal.
Sorry for the trouble here folks – we’re on it, and we appreciate everyone’s patience.

• For the KEF issues, our dev team is aware of these as well and we have made some changes with regard to how KEF streaming works in our upcoming 1.6 release. I do not have an exact timeline that I can share of when 1.6 is being released, but once it is out I am hopeful that it would help with the KEF streaming issues that you are having.

• For the complete TIDAL playback failure issue, I saw that you have been working with @eric on this one and have tried some of the common troubleshooting techniques but I have an even simpler question, does TIDAL streaming work as expected in the TIDAL web player (https://listen.tidal.com/) or in the TIDAL app? This may be an issue with your TIDAL account and have nothing to do with Roon so I just want to check this fact first.

Please let me know if these explanations help or if you have any other questions.

Thanks,
Noris