Suddenly disappeared my device’s LINN Akurate!

Core Machine (Operating system/System info/Roon build number)
MacBook Pro core i7

Network Details (Including networking gear model/manufacturer and if on WiFi/Ethernet)
IO DATA NAS On Ethernet

Audio Devices (Specify what device you’re using and its connection type - USB/HDMI/etc.)
LINN Akurate DSM And Luxman Amplifier

Description Of Issue

When listening to music with roon, the device suddenly disappears and the music stops. After a few minutes device will appear and the music will start.
core is macbook pro device is LINN Akurate. Somehow!

Hello @MASANORI_OGATA, and welcome to the community! Can you describe how the LINN is connected to your network as well as provide some information on how the core is connected to the network?

Network map

Router——MacBook Pro (roon core)
|
|—Nas (music data)
|
|—Hub——LINN Akurate

Please give me some advice.

Hello @MASANORI_OGATA, next time the issue occurs, could you please try the following and let me know the results? I’d also like to get a timestamp from you (the time when you notice the issue) next time the issue occurs, thanks!

1. Please make sure you’re using the latest firmware from LINN (no timestamp needed here)
  2. Next time the issue occurs (please let me know the time) and also try playing to the LINN via airplay and let me know if you’re able to do so!

I understand.
Thank you again.

LINN firmware is bata version
This version is 4.803.391.
Japan time 1337(UTC + 0900)
Starting to Mozart’s concerti
Between
1343-48
1403-07
1508-21
1533-38
1623-27
During that time, it was cut off.

AirPlay is even worse
Pharrell Williams “Happy”
It was cut off more than 10 times in one song.(@_@)

Hello @MASANORI_OGATA,

I have enabled diagnostics on your account so our technical staff can get some more insight into what’s going on here. The next time your Core is active a diagnostics report will automatically be generated and uploaded directly to our servers

Once that’s been received, I’ll be sure to update this thread and pass the diagnostics over to the team for further analysis.

Thank you very much.

I’m thinking of buy Nucleus.

I bought NUCLEUS.
The sound quality is improved and the operation is stable.
I’m in a good mood.
Thank you. Have a nice new year. ♪(´ε` )

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.