Suddenly, Repeated Login Requirements

Core Machine (Operating system/System info/Roon build number)

QNAP 4.4.3.1381, Roon version 1.7 [build 571] stable

Network Details (Including networking gear model/manufacturer and if on WiFi/Ethernet)

Wired through a NetGear JGS524Ev2 switch

Audio Devices (Specify what device you’re using and its connection type - USB/HDMI/etc.)

OPPO 203 to Pioneer SC-95 via HDMI

Description Of Issue
Suddenly, only one device at a time can login to my Roon server. What just changed?

Hi @William_Coney,
Can you edit your post and complete the requested details in each section, this is required in order for Roon’s @support team to be able to better help you.

Hello @William_Coney,

What kind of devices are you trying to connect to your Core? Please list the model/manufacturer/operating system of the remotes.

Is there any change in behavior if you reboot your Core + Networking Gear + Remotes?

Well, this sounds remarkably like the problem I just reported a few minutes ago.

Windows 10 laptop, iPhone, iPad, all with latest build of their respective OS (though none were updated in the last 72 hours

Stopping and restarting Roon on the QNAP Core didn’t help. I rebooted the server when I went to bed and this morning it seems to be working.

Hi @William_Coney,

Thanks for the update! It sounds like the reboot sorted the issue out.

It’s worth mentioning that you’ll also want to make sure you have the latest QNAP Roon package from the QNAP app store, there’s been some critical updates fairly recently, see https://roononnas.org/en/qnap/ for more details.

This topic was automatically closed 36 hours after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.