Support for iPad Pro split-screen multitasking

Mines a Cambridge Audio CXN v1 , I see CA on the list but thats all.

The StreamMagic app already supports Tidal and Qobuz

We wait …

I think you should update the firmware of your streamer.

There is no update available yet , first thought my end. I am not sure if it’s a V1 thing

I need a CXN V2 user to check. Nothing on the CA site.

In that case contact Cambridge Audio, they’re the only ones that can give you an answer.

Example for usage: I would like to use Roon on one side of the screen while reading a pdf-booklet on the other half of the screen. (I am currently using an iPad Pro 12.9, 2nd gen.)

4 Likes

Supporting portrait mode would be a good start, then perhaps split screen mode :+1:

3 Likes

Yes @Joerg_Wenzel, many of us are with you! I have seen many posts on this and I don’t think anyone from Roon has ever responded with their view on this.

I even attempted a rudimentary screen shot of what it would look like in this thread:

Thanks for posting your request!

2 Likes

Portrait and split screen are essentially the same, the app needs to be able to relayout to a different size viewport. Please do both at once.

I’d love to be able to slide out a small version of Roon from the side when doing something else on the ipad. Mobile portrait layout would be perfect for this.

Here too! Please come on with splitscreen… on iPad

1 Like

There is no support for splitscreen in the ipad app.
please, come on!

1 Like

I would also really like this! Plexamp just becomes way more fun to use than Roon.

Hi, is there a plan to implement split screen for iPadOS?

2 Likes

There’s a VOTE option now at the top of the thread - please do so if you wish any progress to be made on this