Text in Album Artist column does not wrap [Ticket In]

@support

OS: Windows 10 Pro for Workstations (build 1809 --64 bit)
Roon version: 1.6 (build 390) stable (64 bit)

Problem:

The text in the Album Artist column does not wrap. See the screenshot below.

Thank you!

1 Like

Hi @lucretius,

Thanks for the report. I can reproduce your findings and have submitted a ticket to QA for this behavior.

– Noris

What ever happened to this ticket?

Hello @lucretius,

I took a look at our internal tracker today, and I can see that your ticket is still in our development queue.

This means our developers are still planning to look at this, but we don’t yet have a timeframe for when that’s going to happen.

Once the ticket has been scheduled and work begins, I’ll have a better sense of timing here. Thanks in advance for your patience!

Is this ticket still in the queue? The issue still exists with Roon version 1.8 build 814 (Windows 10). Thank you.

Roon Core Machine

Windows 10, HP Z4 G4 Workstation, Intel Xeon W-2133, 32 Gb RAM

Networking Gear & Setup Details

Connected Audio Devices

USB

Library Size

2619 tracks

Description of Issue

As per title, text in Album Artist column does not wrap. I reported this in January 2019. and a ticket was created. The issue still exists today with Roon version 1.8 build 814 (Windows)

Hi @lucretius ,

Thanks for flagging us regarding this! Yes, the ticket is still in the queue, with our 1.8 release we made some significant UI changes before this ticket could be worked on, let me check in with QA on the current status, we appreciate your patience here!

1 Like