THANK YOU for ROON 2.0

Great work Roon team. Woke up this morning and installed update, and loaded ARC. Now sitting in a coffee shop browsing my library. Wow! Exactly what we have been hoping and waiting for. Thanks Roon.

5 Likes

Agreed! Fantastic work team! Love that Roon is now running on Native Apple Silicon!

And damnit, now you’ve given me the excuse to start looking for a decent portable headphone DAC/Amp so I can do the full Roon perfection thing on the go with ARC :grinning:

4 Likes

Wow. Thank you. Upgrade was flawless. Unfortunately my Ubiquiti home network needed to be manually configured to enable this work, which was a first for me. Went through the instructions, and boom, worked. Iphone XS Max, downloaded Roon ARC, selected and boom, working like a dream. OK, off I go for a long walk to test this outside. Thank you. :smiley:

3 Likes

Could not agree more: congratulations to the whole Roon team! Incredible work and outstanding release, which installed very smoothly.

Thank you for “listening” to the many of us who dreamed of taking Roon with us, when driving, travelling or just leaving our homes. I also appreciate that ARC has been made available to all existing subscribers and not as an additional service, as some had already feared.

I hope to see more users saying “Thank you” for your outstanding work, service and great product.

I’m looking forward to trying ARC in more detail and using it in the coming days.

Keep up the good work!

4 Likes

I don’t see any EQ options in Roon Arc. Did I miss them, or are they on the roadmap for the future?

Great and untill now flawless release of version 2,0. Excellent job !!! Roon in your pocket, on the road, at work, on holiday. This release makes life worth living. :wink:

3 Likes

Would also like to thank the Roon dev team along with other voices on this thread!

Roon Arc is smooth as butter on iOS- an experience so far has surpassed previous spotty iOS performance.

Thank you!

3 Likes

Thank you sooo much team Roon!! You made me a happy man. I’m pretty much out of features to wish for now but I’m sure you’ll think of something that I didn’t know I needed :grin: Keep up the great work guys, really appreciated!

Blockquote

2 Likes

Thank you from me too! Fantastic update!

2 Likes

And a mac and windows app as well.

1 Like

Deleted Qobuz app on my phone today! Fantastic to be unified at home and on the go.

3 Likes

I only really have one thing to say: you knocked it out of the park.

Thanks for all the hard work Roon team.

3 Likes

Thank you! I’ve been waiting for this since I first signed up. I’m very happy to have the Roon experience at home and on the go. Great work Roon Labs!

2 Likes

But why are there now two apps instead of adding remote capabilities to the standard Roon app/remote? Will the standard Roon app eventually be retired once you add local device support, MQA and whatever else is missing, to ARC? I’m a big fan of Roon either way, but I’d love to know what I’m missing :-).

5 posts were merged into an existing topic: 2.0 and Internet Requirements

Congrats to the Roon Team for this important 2.0 milestone. And thank you for supporting your community.

1 Like

In general I find Roon very nice and we are using the app for years now.

But…
It would be extremely helpful in case of UPGRADES if there would be a compatibility message PRIOR upgrading, as with version 2 which seems incompatible with macOS 10.14.6 at least…

Up to now the issue about Nucleus running v2 and can’t be connected anymore is not solved, and this is not user friendly!

Thank you Roon Team for thinking about it.

Thank you Roon Team for excellent job! :+1: :clap: Hopefully, car play and android auto compatible version will be released soon. :blush:

2 Likes

Agree. A great Thank You to the team.
I can’t wait to take Roon on the road.

1 Like

Thanks for the Apple Silicon update, the performance is significantly improved!

7 Likes