the device is not compatible with Roon 2?

Roon Core Machine

PC computer (window 10 pro, Intel(R) Core™ i5-7600 CPU @ 3.50GHz 3.50 GHz, 16G RAM)

Networking Gear & Setup Details

via Ethernet

Connected Audio Devices

KEF LS50 W2

Number of Tracks in Library

almost none. i use Roon with Tidal

Description of Issue

In this week, actually when this problem happened, I tried to listen musics with my audio so i try to use Roon by my iphone 12 pro. However, it said there’s no roon core connected. I always turn on my computer and Roon program for usual usage. To try to check this, the Roon program was shut down.

I tried to reboot the Roon program, the warning massage came out. “The device is not compatible with Roon 2. blablalbal”. After that, to update my roon program, I removed the program clearly and reinstalled but it didn’t work…

what’s wrong with my program or my computer.

You probably applied a Window setting to the roon.exe program file to use a Windows compatibility mode in the past. Removing this setting should fix the problem. See this thread for details:

Hey @Jaewoo_Suh,

Following up on this thread, did disabling compatibility mode help get Roon back up and running for you?

I’ll be on standby for your reply. :+1:

This topic was automatically closed 45 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.