The P6 Air is Roon Ready

I agree with David_Roberts.

My experience with BlueSound so far is limited, but in terms of sound, the P6 Air are in a different league than the BlueSound speakers I know.
Ultimately, it depends on personal preference which solution makes more sense.

For podcasts, the Bluesound solutions are certainly completely sufficient and cheaper. The higher the personal demands on the sound quality of music playback, the more the P6 Air are superior in my opinion, whether outdoors or indoors.

In addition, I must say that I have so far almost never used the P6 Air as a single system but almost exclusively in stereo pairing with Roon.

Summer is almost over in my region and I now often use the P6 Air in my approx. 25 sqm sunroom with, of course, a lot of reflective glass surface. With the DSP settings in the Escape app and Roon, a very enjoyable sound experience is also possible here. Rather for optical reasons, I have exchanged my professional KS Digital C5-Reference near field monitors on studio stands for the P6 Air here and sonically the loss is ultimately rather marginal. Alternatively, I also have a quite good “Roon Ready” system with headphones there: Headphones thread (show us yer cans)! [2021-01] - #227 by Yoda

You can read an edited excerpt from my experience with the omission of some critical omissions regarding general resampling to 24/48 resolution and DSD playback here: Roon Community Reviews: The Escape P6 Air as a Garden System - Roon Labs

1 Like