The Selecter... anyone into Ska?

Funny that we we were talking about these bands earlier this morning.

Sneakily the Amazon UK 3 disc version with the same cover is a completely different album from a different label. I only noticed as Looked closer before checkout so I just bought on Qobuz.

1 Like

Cherry red does some really great compilations and I’m really impressed with the tracks they source. iTunes do some great deals on older box sets but like I said earlier caution that all the tracks are there.

1 Like

I didn’t check it out in the end as I realised it was a different recording as well, I will search the Cherry Red version you recommended. Thanks

1 Like

Few on eBay, one being auctioned.

I made the mistake of searching for Cherry Red record’s. I think I will continue to live in poverty :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye::roll_eyes:

Yes I get a lot off their web site at cherry red records as they are such good compilations. They sell out quickly though so eBay can help.

Thanks Gary the version on Amazon was the correct version after all. Purchased and I should be ripping and enjoying it tomorrow evening :+1:

1 Like

Thanks for that heads up Gary
Arrived today, ripped and synced to the Roon server. Sitting and enjoying this music like I did when I was 12.

1 Like

Sitting? You should be skanking. Get up off that chair!!!

4 Likes

Oh Rugby you have absolutely got me bang to Rights Sir.
Guilty as charged :rofl:

1 Like

3 Likes

It’s a pleasure to spread the word!

1 Like

The Catbite album from this year is really great!

RoonShareImage-637690636938127316

1 Like