The xx is more than just Jamie Smith! :)

The group “The xx” have at least three active members today, Romy Madley Croft, Oliver Sim and Jamie Smith. Baria Qureshi was a part of the group but seems not to be active member today.

Metadata for me is correct
I did change the picture a long time ago…

That’s weird? I haven’t edited this artist at all?

All ok here as well

Hi @Mikael_Ollars,

The Members section only shows artists that exist in your library — If you do not have one of the members of the band as an artist in your library, they will not display here. We are aware of this limitation and hope to do better in the future. We appreciate the feedback here.

Hi Dylan, thank you for clearing that up. Quite unexpected i must say.

Already discussed in the past.

While I still have the same two albums only, Roon now manges to display all four members though.

Interesting! Thanks for the heads up! That link got me looking at my Abba selection and there’s work to be done even there, such as linking Frida to Anni-Frid Lyngstad.

And in my lib, now completely analyzed the rest of the members have also been added to the Member list of The xx;

So, in my case this was due to the fact that my library wasn’t completely analysed. (New Roon Core, analysis from scratch and no restore of DB)

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 36 hours after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.