Theme Generator, Mark II

When I click on the various themes, nothing changes in the cells…
What am I doing wrong?

Try clicking on the graphic of the colours, rather than the cell or the theme name?

1 Like

@anon73739233 beat me to it. Click on the images of each palette rather than the names.

@danny2 I edited the instructions to make it a bit clearer. Did you get it working? If not, it may be that you haven’t created a local copy of the file. When you’re viewing the link I posted you can’t edit the file, so none of the scripts will run. You can make a local copy by selecting ‘Make a copy’ from the ‘File’ menu.

What about dark themes?

I posted a bunch at the start of this thread, so feel free to download and amend those ones. If I get a bit of spare time I might do a google sheet for dark themes too.

Yes I got those themes! I meant a dark theme generator, and see you might do it some time. Thanks!

1 Like

I’ve got a busy week coming up, so no promises, but I’ll see what I can do.

No rush on my end, I’m really digging your firebrick theme and will probably use that for quite a while.

1 Like

Thanks. Sorry I was so clueless. It seems obvious when you see the solution.

1 Like

I’ve just added a bunch of new themes to the theme generator and think that’s probably about it for now. 16 themes should be enough to be going on with :slight_smile:

You can grab the updated version here:

Full details on how to use it read the first post in this topic.

3 Likes

Thank you very much David. Now, I have the last version. Great, great job.

1 Like

Works like a champ! Thanks for putting the time in.

1 Like

Cheers for this finally got round to looking at the theme generator you have compiled and though not normally a fan of light themes gotta to say I really like the Time Out theme, so great work there :+1:.

I now have to try and make Squircles for the artist pics, though I keep crashing roon when I edit the file not sure why though, unless some kind person has already done this and is willing to share the file so I can just drop it straight into the roon directory, that would be epic and stop me getting annoyed with myself and roon for it crashing!! :joy::joy:

2 Likes

I’m not normally a fan of light themes either, which is the main reason I created the generator, so it’s good to hear I came up with something you like.

Hi David, I love your theme generator. Great work. However, I am a fan of dark themes. Can I hope that the generator will be able to create dark themes one day?

1 Like

I’m busy with work for the next three weeks or so, but hope to get a dark theme generator up and running during the Easter break. I’ll keep you posted.

3 Likes

Thanks a lot thumbs-up

1 Like

Thanks for this @DaveN its great. I have created a few themes but for now at least this is me, and I’m very happy…

1 Like

You’re welcome - glad you’ve found it useful :slight_smile: