"There was an issue loading your library"

Roon Core Machine

sonicTransporter i5
linux

I’ve rebooted the sonicTransporter, no effect. The music server is running. I talked to Small Green Computer, their conclusion is it’s not their issue, it’s a roon issue.

Networking Gear & Setup Details

WiFi
tp-link extender

Connected Audio Devices

dCS Network Bridge
The Network Bridge has ethernet connection to tp-link extender

Number of Tracks in Library

Description of Issue

When trying to start roon from MacMini, “There was an issue loading your library” with a link to Help Center. That’s it.

This almost always indicates a corrupted library. Do you use Roon==>Backups?

No. What to do?

If your library is corrupted, it is useless and must be reloaded.

Since you have no Roon==>Backups, you will lose any curation you have done, i.e. playlists, tags, etc… There’s no way around that.

Before you do something that drastic, let @support have their say. If you need to reload your Roon library, they will tell you what you have to do.

Once you get everything straigthened out, schedule some Roon==>Backups and save yourself some future potential pain.

Hi @Daniel_Parker ,

Can you please use these instructions to access your SonicTransporter logs, upload a set of your logs to the below link, and let us know once uploaded? Thanks!

https://workdrive.zohoexternal.com/collection/8i5239cc05950ac07456889838d9319545a82/external

This topic was automatically closed 45 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.