This Track is Not Currently Available from Tidal March 2021

Core Machine (Windows 10 64bit /Quad Core i5, 8GB RAM, 2x SSD’s /Roon build number 764 stable)

The issue I am having is that some Tidal tracks keep displaying a banner with “This Track is Not Currently Available from Tidal” when i click on the track in Roon to play it. On some albums it will skip 4 tracks in a row.

I have tried loging out of Tidal and back in again several times, which does seem to help for a couple of minutes, then it does the same again, especially if if skip through tracks a bit. I like to do this to find new music quickly. I have also rebooted the operating system and the core several times and this doesn’t seem to make any difference.

Does anyone have any ideas what is causing this?

Network Details Hardwired gigabit ethernet back to router via network switch, internet connection is Fibre to the premises 300Mbps download / 50Mbps Upload

Audio Devices (Specify what device you’re using and its connection type - USB/HDMI/etc.)

PC Windows 10 to Cambridge Audio Stream Magic 6 via USB

Description Of Issue

The issue I am having is that some Tidal tracks keep displaying a banner with “This Track is Not Currently Available from Tidal” when i click on the track in Roon to play it. On some albums it will skip 4 tracks in a row.

I have tried loging out of Tidal and back in again several times, which does seem to help for a couple of minutes, then it does the same again, especially if if skip through tracks a bit. I like to do this to find new music quickly. I have also rebooted the operating system and the core several times and this doesn’t seem to make any difference.

Does anyone have any ideas what is causing this?

A post was merged into an existing topic: Tidal tracks skipping: “The track is not currently available from TIDAL” [Roon Staff Investigating]