"This track is not currently available in Qobuz" but albums/tracks play fine from Qobuz app, blueos

Norris . . I was doing some experimenting . . .turns out I can “fix” the problem by doing the following:

1. I created a new Qobuz account (30 day trial) and added several of the albums that don’t play as favorites.
  2. In Roon, remove the Qobuz service account info of my “real account” and add the “trial” account.
  3. Play any song from a problematic album
  4. In Roon, log out of the “trial” Qobuz account and log into my “real” account.
  5. Restart the Roon server and endpoint.
    . . .the albums that didn’t work now work.

Note that only the albums that were added to the trial account then played in Roon will work once I go bak to my “real account”. So. . something is happening in Roon where it thinks the albums aren’t available until I switch accounts and go back.

Can you see if your guys can look at my logs this afternoon and spot the difference. Specifically, look at Peter Gabriels “Flotsam and Jetsam”, and Avishai Cohen “Arvoles” which now both work.

A post was split to a new topic: Qobuz tracks in playlists listed as unavailable

Hi @Adam_Crafton1,

Apologies for the delay in getting back to you here, I have been travelling these past few days and have been out of the office.

Thank you for providing the additional information, that does sound like a very peculiar finding.

I am taking a look at our diagnostics server and I’m not noticing any new logs being delivered from your account. Can I please request that you manually send a copy of your Roon logs by using these instructions and then reboot your Core?

Thank you and Happy New Year!

Ok. Just sending them up now. Take a specific look at the album “Untold Stories” by Shai Maestro. . .it FAILED to play on my main/legacy ID. I followed the process above and now it works. You guys should be able to see what is different. Look at logs for January 6 around 10:30 to 11:15 am CST.

Log files. . .

Hi @Adam_Crafton1,

Thanks for sending those logs over, I can confirm I received them. Your case sounds like a similar one I’m working on, I suggest we try clearing the Qobuz cache to see if the tracks are perhaps cached in there. Can I please ask you to:

• Exit out of Roon
  • Find and open your Roon database
  • Navigate to /Library/Roon/Cache
  • Move the contents of the /Cache folder elsewhere, like your desktop
  • Try restarting Roon and verify if the issue still occurs with the old “real” account

So I did this approx 5 days ago (deleting cache) and so far have not seen the problem. However, since I already did my “fix” on the known problems, I can’t definitively say it fixed the problem but. . . I think it did.

Of course, now that I posted it . . thanks for your help.

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.