Tidal Albums Don't Play

Hi @Wes,

Thanks for the follow up.

1. No, ARC doesn’t work. Due to these ongoing issues, I’ve never really played much with ARC. When I opened the app, it hasn’t updated the library in 113 days and won’t refresh. Further, it says “Poor Connection - Please Try Again” and that’s as far as I get. Nothing plays and nothing updates.

2. No luck here, either. Connecting to my hotspot gives the exact same error. In fact, I’m starting to see “Too Many Issues - Stopping Playback” again, which brings back ghosts from my previous thread, which was (temporarily) solved by removing some sort of red flag on my account.

Also, just to reiterate, Roon remains the only application or website that I have any trouble with whatsoever. My wife and I both work from home - we do Zoom calls, stream video content, etc - throughout the house with rock solid internet connection. So, as before, I don’t think the issue has anything to do with our internet connection. That I can use Tidal itself, flawlessly, on the same computer and in the same systems where Roon doesn’t play Tidal seems to suggest the same.

Thanks again! Looking forward to getting this sorted.