Tidal and Qobuz has stopped working

Some problems in Roon. No Qobuz no Tidal. Sometimes a few albums show up. Most the time no connection- Both services are available in Audirvana.

Same here with Qobuz.

Qobuz not working Roon for hours now.

Really weird. Streaming from Qobuz but no longer able to search Qobuz and if I go Qobuz in Roon for recently released wont play.

Same Here with TIDAL via Roon.
The problems begun yesterday. The core is on Qnap TVS 473 so I started
changing DNS addresses but The problem still exists. The message from Roon:
“Error loading page. Please check YouTube network connection”.

I presume this is related to the Tidal and Qobuz issue but album detection is not working at all for me. Ever time i try to identify an album it either brings nothing up or advises to check internet connection which is working fine (otherwise would not be able to post here!!). I noticed other people seem to be having issues with it advising is not connected to the internet so presume is something to do that problem.

me too
Cant load tidal from roon. No problem doing so from windows tidal app.
I posted my problem here no answer so far

the same with tidal

Yep, I’m having the same issues. Internet modem and router working fine, Tidal and Qobuz stream fine in native apps (along with other web sources like YouTube…), but Roon loses connections and says check network. Roon is also very slow in functioning generally. It recognizes all components of my library – locally stored files, Tidal, and Qobuz – since it shows them all in Overview and Recently Added . It can even play Qobuz and Tidal albums that I recently added. But it can’t connect to Tidal and Qobuz sites to show new releases, etc, asking me to check connections. I shut everything down and restarted, including modem and router, and it has the same problem.

Here is my system: Motorola 1GB modem, Google Router, Mac Mini (2018) Roon Core running Mojave with External HD library --> Sonore Ultrarendu streamer --> Benchmark DAC3 --> Bryston 4BSST --> Magnepan .7i.

Apart of tidal problems via Roon I can not identify any unidentified album from Roon.
So, I guess the the problem is wider than just lack of Tidal connectivity via Roon.
Looks like Roon is loosing internet connection with other external (metadata) sites as well!

I’m getting very long waits for searches and when they return the results there are no Qobuz tracks in showing, even my home ‘Discover’ page takes forever to load and when loaded says “Error loading page, try again?”

I’ve quit both Core and Control and logged off Qobuz and on again but no change. Qobuz desktop app is responding as usual fast and fine?

Look here:

2 Likes

Many thanks! :slight_smile:

Mine has been acting up too. Logged in, logged out. Restarted Roon Core. It works, but not very well at the moment.

I’ve merged your post into this existing topic.

1 Like

Same here in West Vancouver…

Trying to demo for clients here at my hifi shop with constant errors coming up.

same here - getting an error saying “Please Check Your Network Connection”, but no issues playing TIDAL straight from app. Fix please!!!

Yep, frustrating. Playing items already in the Qobuz queue work fine but search and album listing is not working. This is when I wish the native Qobuz application would support UPNP/DLNA so I’m left with the Sonos/Qobuz integration in this instance. Not ideal.

It does, but it is in beta. See your settings in the app to turn it on.