Tidal coverart not showing for albums/songs added to Roon library

Core Machine (Operating system/System info/Roon build number)
Roon server with the latest version of the client (v1.7 build 571 64-bit). Roon server PC is an Intel i5 8600K with 16GB ram, running on SSD (Windows 10 Pro v10.0.18362 build 18362)

Network Details (Including networking gear model/manufacturer and if on WiFi/Ethernet)
200mbit fibre. Nighthawk D7100 router. CAT-6 into my PC.

Audio Devices (Specify what device you’re using and its connection type - USB/HDMI/etc.)
PC USB into Matrix X-SPDIF-2 and I2S from Matrix into Audio GD R28

Description Of Issue
Tidal cover art not showing for albums/songs added to Roon library - but it shows fine for Tidal albums/songs not added to my Roon library - see screenshot below.

Hi, have you tried rebooting the the Roon Core.

1 Like

Mmm thanks :slight_smile: Rebooted Roon Server (shut down and restarted Roon Server) and now the cover art shows on the Roon client – but previously I rebooted my PC a few times and it didn’t fix it.

I’ll keep this thread open for the moment, to see if that’s the fix. This has been on-going for weeks, I just haven’t posted it here. Will be great if restarting Roon Server is the fix each time. I never had this issue when I was running straight Roon client without Roon Server.

You can’t run roon client without a server component.

Yes I know this. I use the client on the same PC as the server most the time.

This topic was automatically closed 36 hours after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.