Tidal deletes album mid play

As title, I am playing this MQA album when it stops and the deleted message displays.

The CD Version is in my library and when I select ‘Versions’ I can re add the MQA album.
All my play counts seem to remain.

This then repeats… any ideas would be welcome.

If I play it without adding it to my library, it seems to play ok and my playcount is still there…

Hi @Chrislayeruk,

This only occurs with this album, correct?

I’d like to enable diagnostics on your account so we can take a closer look at what you’re experiencing here. First, I was hoping you could reproduce this issue and make note of the time you see the This album has been deleted message. Respond here with that time and your timezone and I’ll enable diagnostics for the team to look into.

7.o8 am this morning UK wintertime GMT I added the MQA version of the album to my library again and it deleted itself without even trying to play it.

Yes, I have only noticed the issue on this album.

1 Like

Moderators have removed some posts that attracted off-topic flags making a joke and commenting on removal. We will be trying to keep Support threads clear of off-topic diversions. See here for new guidelines about posts in Support threads.

1 Like

Thanks, @Chrislayeruk!

Now that I have the timestamps, diagnostics have been enabled on your account. The next time your Core is active a diagnostics report will automatically be generated and uploaded directly to our servers

Once that’s been received, I’ll be sure to update this thread and pass the diagnostics over to the team for further analysis.

Update — The diagnostics report has been received.

1 Like

Chris,

Tidal user in the US so probably using different Tidal server than you are and possibly different licensing restrictions. Also, don’t have CD version in my library, only the Tidal MQA album.

Just played the compete album starting with first track, no problems and no Album Deleted message.

Good luck findig your issue … Tim

Thanks, I can play it I just cannot add it to my Library from Tidal. Great album though…

Added to my library back on Feb 15.

Tim

Hi @Chrislayeruk,

I spoke with the team about this, and we were hoping you’d be willing to share the local version of this album that you have with us. We haven’t been able to reproduce this behavior ourselves, but we don’t have the specific files which may be playing into this issue.

Ideally, you can zip up the entire folder and send me private message containing a shared dropbox link. If you don’t have Dropbox or need another way to send the media, just let me know.

Thanks!

Sorry, I only have Tidal versions. CD quality is in my library but the MQA version just auto deletes.
Update, it shows in my Library again but I cannot play either version now

Chris, have you tried to favorite the album in the Tidal app or on the Tidal website rather than thru Roon?

I will try again, but it used to be ok…

I re faved it in Tidal and synced. It appears in overview as an MQA album but flags as unavailable if I try to play it.

I just tried to play this in the Tidal app on my iPad and it does play, just not through Roon

Ok, I just re booted Roon Core again on my QNAP Nas and the album is playing and staying in the library.

This topic was automatically closed 36 hours after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.