Tidal Disconnect, Now Unable To Link

Core Machine (Operating system/System info/Roon build number)

Mac Mini Running Big Sur, Dedicated, Headless
Account logs in and starts server automatically with no issues.

Network Details (Including networking gear model/manufacturer and if on WiFi/Ethernet)

Connected via Ethernet to a mixed network that is stable.

Audio Devices (Specify what device you’re using and its connection type - USB/HDMI/etc.)

Sonos, Apple TV

Description Of Issue

Successful set-up last night in about 1 hour of effort on a older Mac Mini. I was interested in a ROCK build, or a Nucleus maybe, but was trying to do a POC. Was able to listen to Tidal last night and was sounding great. Today, nothing I do can get the account linked, and I have experienced the issues of un-linking and being disconnected from Tidal that has occurred for others.

Have not opened under the covers of the app at all, although I a capable, was wondering what the server-side or account side errors showed before proceeding.

Thanks in advance for any advice and support. I would prefer Tidal to be working before I look into library importing.

Hello @Murray_Schwalbaum,

Welcome to the forum! Can you please confirm if there is any change in behavior if you try to log out and back into TIDAL via Roon Settings -> Services -> Edit (next to TIDAL)? Are you still able to use the TIDAL web player (listen.tidal.com) as expected with the same account you are using in Roon?

This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.