TIDAL errors in the evening

It’s time to radically solve the problems described above, which are obviously related to the problems of roon network equipment. Hey guys, we pay you a lot of money, it’s time to work hard. :wink:

The problem manifests itself every evening, when obviously the maximum load on your servers and your network equipment obviously does not cope. :frowning: In the morning and in the afternoon everything is OK. Servers of Tidal and Qobuz work without problems around the clock.

Hey @Katun – I split this post out of the other thread, so @support can look into this for you.

I’m sure we can figure out why TIDAL isn’t working as expected at certain times of day.

Thanks!

Hi @Katun,

Sorry to hear about the frustrations here, You mentioned that this issue occurs every evening regardless of the day? Can you please let me know what kind of errors you are experiencing? Is it just general playback issues or does everything become sluggish? Does this affect just TIDAL or Qobuz as well? What is the download/upload speed for your ISP plan?

Thanks,
Noris

What time zone are you in? From experience in the U.K. Broadband industry, what you described could be local or company wide issues due to contention. Essentially how busy your internet provider is at that time of day.

1 Like

I was wrong, the problem is not related to the time of day - this morning the problem was also 9.00 Moscow time (I am in Moscow, Russia). The problem manifests itself by chance, a very long connection with the Tidal and Qobuz services (tabs Tidal and Qobuz in Roon Control on iPad pro, showing versions of Tidal and Qobuz albums, etc.), sometimes the connection does not occur at all with an error. At the same time, Tidal and Qobuz applications on the iPad always work without problems (there are no delays).

60 Mbit.
Notify the location of your servers and I will check the speed of the Internet to your servers.

After last update of roon os the problem was solved. Thanks!

1 Like

Hi @Katun,

Glad to hear that the latest Roon OS has resolved this issue for you! Hope you have a great continued Roon experience :headphones:.

Thanks,
Noris

Hi @noris! I apologize, but the problem has returned. I hurried :frowning: .

Hi @Katun,

Sorry to hear that the issue is back. Can you please let me know some more information here?

• What is your Core operating system model/manufacturer?
  • What Roon Remotes are you using?
  • Does this affect both playback and navigation?
  • If you have another PC around the house, can you try temporarily using it to host the Roon Core for a day and let me know if you still experience the same issue on that?

Thanks,
Noris

Hi @noris !
It’s OK. I used the usb ethernet adapter to connect my NUC ROCK to the Internet (via a router) and this obviously resulted in a poor connection to the Internet. Now I use the native ethernet connector in the NUC ROCK to communicate with the Internet and everything works with almost no delays. And now I use the usb ethernet adapter to connect a NUC ROCK with audio streamer. Thanks!

1 Like

Great to hear that @Katun! Thanks for the update :slight_smile:

– Noris

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 36 hours after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.