Tidal has disappeared and I can’t log in

Antipodes
Core Machine (Operating system/System info/Roon build number)

Using Asus routers Ac 1900

Network Details (Including networking gear model/manufacturer and if on WiFi/Ethernet)
Wifi
TEXT GOES HERE

Audio Devices (Specify what device you’re using and its connection type - USB/HDMI/etc.)
USB Ayre DsD

TEXT GOES HERE

Description Of Issue
Tidal has disappeared and I can’t log in.
Contacted Tidal they provided me with a temporary login but still can’t get in. Say wrong password or user name I have rebooted
TEXT GOES HERE

Are you trying to log in through Roon? Try logging in directly to the Tidal app.

A post was split to a new topic: Having TIDAL login troubles

Reboot your core machine

Thank you all for the ideas and thank you Roon support. I rebooted my Antipodes as suggested and have been able to log back in and reestablish my Tidal connection.

Just as an aside. Initially I just turned off my Antipodes which I usually just leave on. This apparently does not reboot the device. Going into MyAntipodes online there is a reboot command, it does of course reboot everything properly.

Cheers

2 Likes

Hi @Mike_Evans,

I’m glad to know that things are working for you now!

Can you elaborate a bit on what exactly you experienced? Was TIDAL not logged in when you first opened up Roon today or did this happen in the middle of use? How did you first notice that TIDAL wasn’t logged in?

This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.