TIDAL imported only 150 albums - where's the rest?

Core Machine (Operating system/System info/Roon build number)

Intel NUC 8i5BEH2

Network Details (Including networking gear model/manufacturer and if on WiFi/Ethernet)

The same all the time

Audio Devices (Specify what device you’re using and its connection type - USB/HDMI/etc.)

The Same all the time

Description Of Issue

There was problem with not syncing last favourities albums between Tidal app and Roon.
Restoring from backup give not any results (from variuos restore points).

The point is that I’ve installed ROCK from pendrive, not restore database, connect Tidal and waiting to finish import.

There’s any information import is done - imported only 150 albums (in Tidal many times more).
In Tidal window before and now I have “Syncing library now” but without any results.

How to live without Roon??

Additional Info after a few days of testing:

I made a few install. Results are:

TEST1

1. Install ROCK on NUC
    2.Restore database from Backup
    3.All backed album are OK, but I can’t delete any Tidal album (error message below)

4.Tidal syncing status is always “Syncing library now”!!!

TEST2

1. Install Linux Ubuntu 18.04 on NUC and Roon sever on it.
  2. the same as in TEST1
    3.the same as in TEST1
    4.the same as in TEST1

TEST3
1.Install ROCK on NUC
2.Not restoring but loggin into Tidal > synchronizing with Tidal stopping on 346 album (for my first post was 150).
3.the same as in TEST1
4.the same as in TEST1

TEST4

1. Install Roon Server on QNAP TS251+
  2. Restore from the same backup = Syncing Tidal ending and I can delete Tidal albums.

Conclusion: something is wrong with Tidal in my NUC, but what?

Any advice logout Tidal, stopping server, clearing Cache directory not working!

I hope that will be helpful.

Hi @Tomasz_Nazimek,

I suspect this is what is at the root cause of the issue, TIDAL is unable to complete a proper sync.
Can you please use these instructions to send me a copy of your NUC Roon logs (using option 1)?

What is the model of your networking gear? It would be good to have this information regardless if it remains the same between the two Cores.

This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.