Tidal Integration: What's Still Broken in 1.8

Interesting post @Andy_Spinks. Thank you. I also want to “master” playlists in Tidal. I think there has been a little progress though.

It used to be the case that personally-curated playlists in Tidal were synced in Roon when Tidal was joined to Roon…but not thereafter. There were a few threads about it - here for example:

I’ve just noticed that’s changed though. A playlist I created in Tidal just a couple of days ago has appeared in Roon. That’s a big step forward, but it does highlight another couple of issues for me.

1. If this was a bug that’s been fixed, it would be great to assign a ticket number to that bug so I track if it’s been fixed.
  2. If this was new functionality, why not publish a roadmap and sing and dance when it’s been delivered?

I’ve looked for an announcement about this functionality being delivered and can’t find one. It was a major frustration for me that’s been removed, and it’s irritating that I learn that by chance. It would also be great to allow users to vote on their priorities like (say) Microsoft do. If it gets enough votes, it gets developed.

1 Like