Tidal is and Qobuz not streaming

Core Machine (Operating system/System info/Roon build number)

Innuos ZenMini MKII Just downloaded roon after deleting roon and roon library

Network Details (Including networking gear model/manufacturer and if on WiFi/Ethernet)

Spectrum 200Mbs, spectrum modem, arris router (provided by Spectrum), DSL into Innuos

Audio Devices (Specify what device you’re using and its connection type - USB/HDMI/etc.)

USB from Innuos to ExoGal Comet

Description Of Issue

Is Qobuz supported? No Qobuz song works

Qobuz is supported in Roon.

I assume you have a Qobuz account, could you confirm that you have signed into Qobuz from Roon via the settings menu?

Could you elaborate on what you are seeing / hearing … such as :

• How are you attempting to play these tracks?
  • Are there any error messages on Roon?
  • Is the Core connected via eithernet or WiFi?
  • Anything else, to aid Roon’s @support team?

Yes, It states signed in, but I signed out and back in.
I search for an artist and open album (or song) and hit play arrow.
No error messages at all
Core connected via ethernet
If play an album I have, when Qobuz radio takes over, it stops when Qobuz song comes up (I assume as I often locked upon, but when I disconnected from Qobuz, no problems)
Everything looks normal, but when hit play arrow at bottom of screen or next to track, the player on bottom shows pause symbol but never plays. If I hit pause, dent do anything (won’t go to play arrow, like never paused)

Hi @David_Seltzer,

Did Qobuz work for you previously?

Does the same occur if you play to System Output?

Yes, it was working until just a few days ago.

Unfortunately, I don’t know what System output is

Hi @David_Seltzer,

You can enable System Output of a remote device by going to Settings > Audio. This just means playing to the default speakers of one of your remote devices.

Dylan,

When I switch to my iMac, it does the same thing.

David

So (looking at picture) -
Tidal fine, Qobuz nothing using Eco and iMac
Using mac I had about 2 seconds of a song then an error message came up saying Qobuz slow (or something, it only lasted a sec) Now not even a second of music

Thanks for the details, @David_Seltzer.

With this test we know that this is not an issue with playing this content to any specific endpoint, so something is happening with the Core machine receiving the data from Qobuz.

In the past we’ve seen that changing DNS to Google DNS or Cloudflare DNS can help with this. Can you try giving this a go and let us know if it helps?

I am sorry. I know HiFi, but not computers. I have no idea how to change a DNS and if it needs to be changed on my iMac, my innuos, my router, etc.

Hi @David_Seltzer,

This should be something you can set on your router.

Another good test would be to try running the Mac as your Core instead of the Innuos — Does the same behavior occur with the Mac?

So I got rid of my Asis router and bought a AC1900 by Netgear and solved my Qobuz issues as well as all artwork came back.

Thanks for the assistance!!

Hi @David_Seltzer,

I’m glad that things are working for you now! Please feel free to reach out if you ever have any other questions or issues. Happy listening :headphones:

This topic was automatically closed 36 hours after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.