TIDAL Issues - have to re-login and disable/enable speakers

Good morning. I also seem to have this problem. It happens roughly once a day. I often find TIDAL not responding in the morning and I see the spinning icon in roon core. It has been happening for over a week now I think. Core is running on windows 10 PC with various devices around the house. Thanks for looking into this. I should add that to fix it, I re-login to tidal and disable/enable my bluesound speakers.

Hi @Aris_Karastergiou,

Welcome to the forum. Can you please provide some more information regarding your network setup so that we can understand this issue better? What model/manufacturer is your networking gear? How is the Core connected, via Ethernet or WiFi?

Thanks @noris. I have an orbi router with a couple of satellites. All devices connected by WiFi. One thing to add, although it is just an impression, is that my issues started when I installed roon bridge on a Raspberry Pi 3B+. An even less documented impression is that things go pear-shaped when I use the roon client on my phone in the morning to play music. When that fails, I check the core and I find the TIDAL wheel spinning, access to TIDAL lost, and (I think) occasionally not even being able to play from my local library. I stopped the bridge yesterday, and this morning all is well, so I will leave it like this for a few days to see whether the bridge is the culprit (or the bridge/phone combination).
Anybody reported similar strangeness before?
Thanks

Hi @Aris_Karastergiou,

Disabling/Re-enabling the speakers sounds like a device issue. We are aware of a few sporadic TIDAL login issues that we’re looking into but there is some general TIDAL troubleshooting we could do here:

1. Log out of TIDAL
  2. Reboot the Core (perform a full reboot)
  3. Try to log back in to TIDAL following the full reboot
  4. Verify if the behavior still occurs

This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.