Tidal Loading Slowly Issue Reoccurrence with Roon / ROON Subscription Frustration (ref#HDMYK9)

Hello,

Is this issue …

… causing the “Tidal loading slowly” problem?

This is an issue, I have every few months. After resetting network, wifi and other stuff randomly, the issue goes away. Now it is back :frowning:
The above information, seems very detailed and probably it is your best effort in being transparent.
My problem with all of this, is that I am not an IT guy. I am into ROON because it makes listening to music easy and interesting (when it works). I have a 1000 Mbit internet connection, that works fine. All my other devices work flawlessly when running tidal directly from Tidal (Bluesound, Eversolo, Sonos). But through Roon… Not so.
I am actually getting to a point, where i have had enough. This is not a new issue. It has been in the community for long time. Always, it seems, there is no solutions. The topic gets closed after inactivity.
I was so stupid to buy a lifetime subscription. I feel you should actually get this problem solved. After all, it is not cheap stuff (ROON).
My system consists of a 1000 Mbit internet connection, A Intel Nuc i5 16 Gb RAM, Google Nest Pro Wifi, Eversolo DMP A6 Master edition. I also have a couple of Bluesound and Sonos endpoints.
What should I do?