Tidal log in network error

Hi @Philip_Yalovega ----- Thank you again for your continued feedback but more importantly, thank you for your patience here.

I followed up with our tech team today to get an update on their analysis of the logs you had sent us from your Roon core. According to the team’s update on your ticket they have noted that they are seeing network connectivity errors throughout the log traces. We are not only seeing errors when your computer is trying to “talk” with the TIDAL servers but also when trying to talk to our servers as well (same error message).

In light of this discovery I am inclined to agree with the comment made in @mike’s previous post that something in your environment must be influencing this behavior and our goal moving forward should be to identify where the issue is occurring.

With the above in mind, I would first like to kindly ask you to please reboot any relevant networking hardware in your setup. These items would include routers, switches, extenders, repeaters, powerline adaptors, etc. After which, please confirm if the issue is still present.

Furthermore, please describe your network configuration/topology being sure to provide insight into any networking hardware you are currently implementing. I want to have a clear understanding as to how your devices are communicating and all the tools involved with making those connection possible.

-Eric