TIDAL Login Issues - 05.12.2020

I’m having similar problems. Every time I reboot my core, I get logged out of Tidal, which is a frustrating waste of time. This never happens when I use Heos.

• Details on your Core machine (OS: Windows 10, Hardware specs: 4gb ram laptop, Pentium 64 bit processor)
  • Networking details (asus ac2600, everything is connected via audioquest pearl ethernet (cat 7)
  • Audio devices in use: Mytek Brooklyn Bridge
  • Library details (tidal, NAS, 51925 tracks)

I’m on build 537.

Hello @Kursten_Hogard, thanks for your report.

I have been discussing this issue with the technical team and we are aware of a few similar reports where users have to re-login to TIDAL upon Core reboot.

There is an active investigation in progress and QA is looking into what improvements can be made in this area of the login flow.

We appreciate your patience while this investigation is ongoing and apologies for the inconvenience of having to re-login when the Core is rebooted in the meantime.

As mentioned on the other thread, I’ve had 2 login failures in the last 3 days.
Glad to help if necessary / possible.

I’m also getting logged out of Tidal on a daily basis. Roon version 1.7 (build 571) running on a 64-Bit Windows 10 Dell PC used only for Roon (32GB ram, 2TB NVMe for OS and Programs, 2TB SSD for music files). ASUS RT-AX88U router with latest firmware, UltraRendo endpoint). I’m not rebooting the core - just closing remote (on another PC) and coming back later and opening it. Thanks for looking into this, and thanks for a GREAT product.

This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.