Tidal Music Streaming

Could someone explain why i don’t find in Roon all tracks, which i found problemless directly in Tidal?

TEXT GOES HERE

Network Details (Including networking gear model/manufacturer and if on WiFi/Ethernet)

TEXT GOES HERE

Audio Devices (Specify what device you’re using and its connection type - USB/HDMI/etc.)

TEXT GOES HERE

Description Of Issue

TEXT GOES HERE

Hi @joachim_kurschner,

Can you share some screenshots of a specific example of this so we can take a closer look?

Thanks!

From what should i do a Screenshot? It is possible if i search in Roon for a Track in tidal, Roon don‘t find it. Then i Go directly in tidal i find it!
What could be the Räson?

Without specific examples how would anyone know?
Which albums and tracks?
What country is your subscription in?

Now it Runs.
Please could you say how i can stop the spinning Blue Circle upstairs on the right corner

Hi @joachim_kurschner,

The blue spinner in the upper right typically means Roon is importing or scanning your files. Can you share a screenshot of the window that appears when you click on the spinner?

Please could you Tell me how can i Switche off The rotaring Spinner? I donˋt like it. The System is searching a Long Time!

Hi @joachim_kurschner,

Can share a screenshot of what you’re seeing?

I am Not able to do a screen shoot in apple

What sort of Apple computer are you using?
If you tell us the type we will tell you how to do screenshot s

Hello @joachim_kurschner, and thanks for your report! We would be happy to help, but we’ll need to see what you’re seeing. We have some tips for taking screenshots available here, but let us know what device you’re using and I can get you more specific directions!

Regarding the blue spinner, as Dylan said, that spinner indicates Roon is scanning your files, which is good. But not so good if its getting stuck on a certain track! If you click on the spinning circle, it should tell you that its scanning track ### out of ###, or analyzing those tracks.

This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.