TIDAL ‘My Daily Discovery’ mix work around to make available in Roon

I would love to hear ‘Alt country-ish with wonky guitar’… :smiley:

1 Like

Here you go! It’s a work in progress, but there are some beautiful and wonky guitar’d up alt-country-ish tracks on there :grinning:
https://tidal.com/playlist/dd81fcd8-41d5-482b-b2ba-d07af1d62f0c

1 Like

Brilliant, thanks for this! Superb advice.

1 Like

Glad to be of help :grinning:

Perfect. Thanks for the tip.:facepunch:

1 Like

that’s a bugger … I hoped it would update automatically! Well … if the workaround does only work for a static playlist, I hope Roon is already at it to have this feature implemented. The discovery features in Roon at the moment are not all too convincing…

1 Like

Thanks for the interesting playlist. :slight_smile: The link opens the playlist in the web player but cannot be found by searching for the playlist name so I couldn’t play in the App.

The secret is to search for the URL in the App. Who knew!?! (probably everyone, but I didn’t so thought I’d pass on this trick).

1 Like

Glad you enjoyed it!

THX - Is there a solution for Qobuz :slight_smile: - I don’t use Tidal

I’m afraid I don’t use Qoobuz, but imagine similar would work if Qoobuz playlists appear in Roon?

Just add the list from Qobuz to the play queue… Go into play queue save out the queue as a new playlist. This will then sync to Roon. Rinse and repeat each time it’s updated in Qobuz.

THX :slight_smile: I must be doing something wrong. Did add “New” and “New Hi-Res” to my playlist in Q

But it don’t show up in my playlist on Roon

After some time it showed up :slight_smile:

Syncing is not instant , Roon checks Qobuz.periodically or any changes. You can speed it up by going to the services section and force a resync.

1 Like

Thank you so much! Just searched for this problem and found your thread. Great workaround.

1 Like

No worries dude!

All this is in the feature request for roon please vote for it

all there is a feature request for this please vote for it