Tidal not available on all devices

Core Machine (Operating system/System info/Roon build number)

Roon core is Zen Mini (Innuos)

Network Details (Including networking gear model/manufacturer and if on WiFi/Ethernet)

Virgin Media hub 220Mbps (modem mode) + Linksys mesh routers x3 - wifi

Audio Devices (Specify what device you’re using and its connection type - USB/HDMI/etc.)

iPad; iPhone; iMac; MacBook Pro; Cambridge CXN; Apple HomePod; KEF LS50; Oppo UDP-203

Description Of Issue

A few days ago Tidal became unavailable on all devices listed above, i.e. everything in my home! I cannot play anything at all whether it is items I have added to my Roon library or in the Tidal section of the Roon app. Tidal itself works on Apple TV or other devices but of course only poor quality (CD equivalent) due to AirPlay - I’m missing Masters! The message that appears is always the same: “This track is not currently available from Tidal” followed by “Too many failures. Stopping playback”.

Hello @Colin_Anderson,

Welcome to the forum. As the first troubleshooting step, can you please try to reboot your Core and networking gear?

If the issue is still the same afterwards, can you try playing a track from the TIDAL “What’s New” tab (Roon Menu -> TIDAL -> What’s New). Does that work as expected?

This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.