Tidal playback broken in roon

Roon Version (playback PC): 1.8 ( 1021)
Roon Core: Linux - 1.8 (1021)

I have logged out and logged into the Tidal service - same
I have opened the tidal app and logged in with the same credentials, and it plays fine!
I have Euphony OS Stylus player, and am able to play Tidal songs / albums - again same credentials.

I can see my Tidal library in room
I can see my favorites, I try to play ANYthing in Tidal from roon and NOTHING happens.

Play a file from my local library, and playback is fine. This is something that broke (for me) with the recent 1021 build, as I didn’t have this issue prior.

Nothing has changed.
Roon Server is on a linux box in the basement. No issues streaming roon to any of the 6 endpoints around the house. Tidal playback does not work on any of them.

Please help!

Thanks
Lou

The obvious first: have you tried rebooting the machine running your Core?

Not yet, as I wouldn’t really have any reason to - the login to Tidal is working fine - but will do so now and report back.

Hey @louawalters,

Ben here with the support team, thanks for taking the time to write in! After taking a look at your account, I see you’ve been able to gain access to your tidal account since this thread.

Please let me know if you’re running into additional issues here :+1:

Hi there, for some reason rebooting the Roon Server resolved the issue. Not sure why it was an issue, but its working now so I am happy! THanks!

This topic was automatically closed 36 hours after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.