TIDAL Playlists Not Updating

Hello Roon, please advise if this issue is on the roadmap and a rough timeline, super annoying. I spend the time to add/subtract tracks to my Tidal playlist to only not be able to enjoy them on Roon which is my primary listening solution.

1 Like

I do not understand the lack of response to this well known long running issue. Either they are not interested in resolving it or don’t know how to resolve. It is a useless interface if this is not solved. I like so many have multiple platforms cultivated over years of effort on playlists and for me Tidal is one of my largest sources for playlists and the main way I discover new music and add to my playlists these days. If I can synch 90% of my Tidal playlist why not the remaining 10%? And I have not been able to synch anything new for a few months now. I can MANUALLY add it to the Roon playlist from Tidal but no auto synching no matter what I try. Delete, restart, disable, enable, new list etc. Nothing works. At this point it has not only has become a waste of money but time as well. Spent a lot of time early on streamlining my playlists from multiple sources to Roon and all worked well for a few months and now no more. I’m so done with this. Unbelievable in my opinion the lack of attention.

Hi after the 831 release, Tidal playlist updating problem persists.
Personal playlists are updated with no problem.
Favorited playlists (not created by user but by Tidal) are still not updated automatically. Meaning tracklisting remains the same unless I unfollow / follow back the playlist in Tidal. This unfollow / follow triggers the update of the playlist in Roon. But if I don’t do that, playlists will remain unupdated.

Am I the only person with this problem?

This topic was automatically closed after 335 days. New replies are no longer allowed.