Tidal Problems, Etc

Core Machine

Antipodes Audio CX is the Core

Network Details (Including networking gear model/manufacturer and if on WiFi/Ethernet)

Antipodes Audio CX & EX, Playback Designs Dream DAC

Issue Description

Tidal does not show up in my Roon system and it always has. When i try to login to Tidal through Settings/Services/ it says “bad username or password”. However, i can log in directly into Tidal with my password/username and get in just fine. I was using tidal as late as last week without problem. What do think i am doing wrong? Thank you.

Kindest regards, van dukeman.

Hi @Van_Dukeman,

Have you made sure to place your full login on the Settings/Services tab? This would include your email address at the end as well. Can you verify if the same login works on the TIDAL web player (listen.tidal.com)?

Thanks,
Noris

Hi Noris:

I was able to login to listen.tidal.com with my username and password. You say full login on Roon—i go to Settings/Services/Tidal then click on login and enter my username(my email address) and password. It still comes up “bad username or password). When i am on the Settings/Services page, it does say next to Tidal “not configured”. Not sure that matters.

HI @Van_Dukeman,

Thanks for confirming that. Can you try rebooting your Core and Networking Gear and let me know if that helps?

Noris:

The rebooting of the Core & Network gear worked!! Tidal is now working. Thank you.

Kindest regards, Van

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 36 hours after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.