Tidal-songs in Roon not available without a reason

I am using Roon on a Intel i5 Nuc with my Macbook Pro, my iPad mini 4 and my iPhone 11 Pro. Since Roon 1.8 two annoying problems occoured.

1.) When I try to play music from several Tidal albums that I added to my libary Roon says that “This track is not currently available from Tidal” and sometimes “Too many failures. Stopping playback”. Not uncommon the supposedly unavailable songs change from one attempt to another. In the Tidal-App all songs are available without problems.

2.) I tried to organize my albums and playlists in tags. Within on tag, for example “Hard Rock” I have 50 albums and 3 playlists. Everytime when I try to go back from a chosen album (as an example ZZ-Top) within my tag list I always backdrop to the beginnig of the list to albums with the letter A. I have to look hard for the album again by scrolling back to where I have been before. This also happend to me when clicking on an album within genres.

I already did log out from Tidal and started the Nuc again but the two problems still occure.

Especially the problem with Tidal makes Roon in the version 1.8 not useable!

Is there any solution for this two bugs?

7 posts were merged into an existing topic: Tidal tracks skipping: “The track is not currently available from TIDAL”