Tidal songs not available

Core Machine (Operating system/System info/Roon build number)

Roon Rock 1.7 On NUC8 i5

Network Details (Including networking gear model/manufacturer and if on WiFi/Ethernet)

Ethernet line between room rock

Audio Devices (Specify what device you’re using and its connection type - USB/HDMI/etc.)

Description Of Issue

I received an error on tidal saying “track not available on tidal” and tried to sign out and re log into the room remote services settings. When I do that the menu to login disappears for tidal quickly on screen. Qobuz and Dropbox login windows are fine.

Hi @Janisw08,

What remote device are you using? Can you confirm that your Core and remote devices are all on the latest version (B528)?

I am using iphone 11 pro with Roon Remote v1.7.00528 (Roon versionn 1.7 build 528) and Roon Rock build 500

Hi @Janisw08,

It looks like ROCK needs to be updated here. Can you go to Settings > About and let us know if you’re seeing an update available?

I have been trying to update it for weeks, however, when I go to settings>about it gets stuck on “checking for an update”

Hi @Janisw08,

Can you navigate to the Web UI and restart the device? After that can you check the update again?

Yes, was able to reboot, update, and everything is working afterwards. You can close the ticket, thank you!

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 36 hours after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.