Tidal sync fail

Core Machine (Operating system/System info/Roon build number)
Windows 10 (latest update)

Network Details (Including networking gear model/manufacturer and if on WiFi/Ethernet)
Ethernet to TP link homeplug to Virgin Hub 3 router

Audio Devices (Specify what device you’re using and its connection type - USB/HDMI/etc.)
USB to CAmbridge Audio CXN v2

Description Of Issue
Tidal account doesn’t sync properly. Endless sync on previous library (never picked up new adds to Tidal favs).

Uninstalled Roon on PC (inc. database files) and restarted. 24 hours in its sync 140 albums from 3000 album Tidal favs.

Wasn’t picking up new adds for 2 weeks or so on Roon 1.6, updated to 1.7 for reinstall. Now on 505 1.7.

Hi, @James_Neilson, thanks for your report. Have you tried to logout from TIDAL account (Settings -> Services -> TIDAL -> Logout), restarting the client and login back again? Could you, please, also follow these instructions and share a zip archive that contain your logs from the Core machine with me? You can do this by sending me a shared link from your GDrive or Dropbox via Private Message. If you do not use any of these services – let me know, I’ll find another way to get your logs to us.

Sorry for troubles.

Ivan

@ivan Youve got me there- try as I might I cant create a private message. I know shouild be an option is I click your name, but no “message” option appears. Can you PM me and I will reply please?

Click here

@Chrislayeruk Which is what I was expecting to see, but!

That’s odd…

Suspect I may be too noob or haven’t verified or something. This was my first support post. Ivan has pm me though so should get actual issue sorted.

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.