Tidal Sync Issue with Roon

Hi @MAK1975,

Sorry to hear that the issue is back. I’ve gone ahead and activated diagnostics mode for your Core and what this action does is automatically upload a log set to our servers for analysis. I can confirm that the report has been received and I have forwarded it to QA for further investigation into this issue.

A post was split to a new topic: TIDAL Media Loading Slowly Issues

Hello @MAK1975,

We’ve just released Roon Build 536 which includes changes that we believe will help improve things here. Please give Roon an update on all of your devices and let us know if you still have any trouble!

You can read the full release notes here:

Thanks,
The Team At Roon Labs

Hi Nuwriy,

Thanks for the new Roon update! I have downloaded the latest code to my NUC and also updated my endpoints. So far so good. No issues with Tidal not syncing and requiring me to logout and login roughly every 24 hours. I will monitor this over the next several days and let you know if my Tidal library tracks lose connection with my Roon Core. Thanks for working through this, I hope this fixes the issues a lot of us were having with Tidal.

2 Likes

Hi @MAK1975,

Thanks for the update, glad to hear that the new build is helping here.
Do let us know if the system still remains stable after a few days!

This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.