Tidal takes up to 20 seconds to play

Hi @glc650,

I’m picking up the thread from your previous post in this topic, since the OP’s original issue had been resolved. The support team would be more than happy to look into what’s causing persistent Tidal playback delays for you.

First off, can you clarify a little bit about the issue? I know you’ve reported some of these details in the previous thread, but the more precisely you describe your current network setup to the support team, the more efficiently we can resolve the problem.

• Are you experiencing the playback issue on just one Remote, or all devices?

• Is it specific to one endpoint as well, or systemic across your endpoints? Try streaming content to the System Output of a remote, just in case there’s a connection issue with a particular endpoint.

• Does it occur with only certain file types?

• Are you able to replicate the issue with local content playing?

Lastly, I recommend rebooting your network router and any other hardware in the meantime, just to create stable and replicable network conditions for further troubleshooting. There’s a chance that may even resolve the issue at this point if you’re running the most recent build. We’ll take a look at some diagnostics from your account in the meantime to see what we can learn.