TIDAL Titles Spontaneously Appearing

Core Machine (Operating system/System info/Roon build number)

Roon Nucleus+

Network Details (Including networking gear model/manufacturer and if on WiFi/Ethernet)

Ethernet - Netgear Orbi router

Audio Devices (Specify what device you’re using and its connection type - USB/HDMI/etc.)

Lumin U1 Mini to Kii Audio Controller via USB

Description Of Issue

For the last month or so titles from TIDAL have been randomly appearing in my library. They are typically singles and from artists I have no other titles of in my library. It has gotten particularly bad lately. From logging off of Roon last night to startup today, about 20 hours later, there were 40 new titles in my library that I did not add. This is very annoying as it pollutes my library with unwanted titles that must be manually deleted. Is this a known bug?

Do you share your TIDAL account with anyone? If not change your password and be sure to use a complex one.

1 Like

Hi @Thomas_Blake,

Roon does not add any TIDAL content on its own — You either have to manually add content to your library in Roon, or favorite something in the TIDAL app. In the past when we’ve seen this happen it is because the TIDAL account in question was compromised. We recommend changing the password for your TIDAL account to ensure that there are no unauthorized individuals using your account.

OK thanks. I changed my TIDAL password and we will see if that helps.

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 36 hours after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.