Tidal tracks not available in Roon but they are in Tidal app

No clues. Unfortunately we just have to wait until Roon team makes another change in their server back end.

Hey Joris,

welcome to the Roon community :grinning:

Last time the Roon team fixed that issue somehow and @Dylan informed us. See here:

By the way, I sent a private message regarding this problem to @dylan today. But he’s still offline from Friday.

Thanks Oliver!
Some additional remarks - hope this helps in solving the problem:

• I’m using a NUC713BNH from Intel.
  • I have a European TIDAL-account.
  • I’ve not succeeded to play any TIDAL-track through ROON; I assume this problem is applicable to all TIDAL-tracks, at least for me.
  • I’ve logged out from TIDAL several times and renewed, to no avail as well.
    Hope this helps in finding a solution.

Also having this issue. This looks to be very common over the years

Ohh I just wanted to create topic about this problem. But I see that there is one already and I’m not alone having problem with playing some tracks from tidal.
Anyway I’m waiting for fix

To be precise, it’s not quiet the right topic, as I wrote earlier. But at least it’s open in spite of this one that’s already closed (too early).

@ Alexander: May I ask you not to complicate the matter unnecessarily. I think everyone is aware of the problem. Our goal should be to get Tidal back to work within Roon.

Hey Adrian,

welcome to the Roon community! :grinning:

For me, this issue did happen last week for the first time since 2017. And now the second time. That’s not what I call “common”. :wink:

Nevertheless it’s annoying - but in the meantime I listen to my locally stored music :slight_smile:

It’s not a complication, just a clarification. Because technically these are two different issues. The first one (original in this topic) is related to metadata, the second and current is more connected with a transport protocol and buffering while playing.

I see the same error when trying to play a Tidal song or shifting a new song.

TIDAL Works fine on App and when using LMS. Roon sucks currently :frowning:

Having the same issue. Started just about 30 mins ago.

I’m having the same problem :roll_eyes:

Also affected. :frowning:

Same problem manifesting here.

New message from Roon Staff:

Hope they’ll fix it soon.

Hey all, thanks a bunch for your patience – Let’s keep discussion to this thread, where I’ve posted an update:

2 Likes