Tidal tracks won’t play anymore

Core Machine (Operating system/System info/Roon build number)

Roon version 1.7 (build 511) on HP Omen laptop running Windows 10, Intel Core i7-770HQ CPU @ 2.1 GHz

Network Details (Including networking gear model/manufacturer and if on WiFi/Ethernet)

Apple AirPort Extreme Router connected to system via Ethernet. Music library stored on USB hard drive attached to laptop.

Audio Devices (Specify what device you’re using and its connection type - USB/HDMI/etc.)

Apple Airport Exterme connected to Simaudio Moon 780D V2 via Ethernet

Description Of Issue

About a week ago I began having difficulty playing Tidal tracks. The first 2-3 Tidal tracks in a playlist play fine but then subsequent Tidal tracks get hung up and won’t play. I have no issues playing tracks off my USB hard drive.

Hi @Kerry,

Does the same behavior occur if you play directly to System Output of the Core machine instead of the Simaudio?

Strange, the issue seems to have resolved itself after the latest iPad software update. After restarting everything I haven’t been able to replicate the issue.

Hi @Kerry,

I’m glad that things are working for you now! Please feel free to reach out if you ever have any other questions or issues. Happy listening :headphones:

This topic was automatically closed 36 hours after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.