TIDAL: Where has the music gone ? [Holland issue - Fixed]

Same problem. I come from The Netherands as well. Tidal’s own app is working fine, Tidal functionality in Roon isn’t.

Joost

The updated data set has been deployed. Things should be working again. Thanks for your patience, everyone.

Thanks Brian for the explanation. Everything is working perfectly with me now! Great Job!

The Tidal albums section is back, thanks. However, currently all the Tidal albums that I had added to my library are still missing. Will these also reappear, or do I have to add them again?

You should not need to re-add the albums–it’s likely that things are just in a temporary bad state. It might resolve on its own with time, but to hurry it up:

• Try going into settings and forcing it to sync (or restarting your Core).
  • If that doesn’t work, try clearing your TIDAL cache.

@brian - thanks for the suggestions. The first one (both forced sync and restart) hasn’t changed things, and I don’t know how to “clear my TIDAL cache”.

I note that under library maintenance, Roon is offering to “clean up 1596 deleted tracks”. I suspect that these are the deleted TIDAL albums - and I don’t want to delete them, I want to recover them…

IMHO it’s worth waiting until Tidal sorts itself out

One thing worth checking…look at Tidal itself thru its own App or thru Chrome

Check say 5 Albums that you know you added to Roon…these Albums should be marked with a “Star” or Favourited

If these Albums are still favourited, then IMHO at some stage the Tidal to Roon Sync will cause these Albums to reappear in your Roon library

@Ronnie - thanks. Indeed, those albums are listed under “My albums” in the Tidal web app, so I’ll wait a day or two to see what happens…

https://community.roonlabs.com/t/how-do-i-clear-my-tidal-cache/4010

Solved for me, thanks!

OK, I waited 24 hours, forced a sync with Tidal, and still the Tidal albums that I had added to my library were not showing up, whilst Roon was still offering to clean up 1596 deleted tracks.

So I’ve cleared my Tidal cache. The Tidal albums are now back in my library, and Roon no longer thinks that there are any deleted tracks that need cleaning up.

1 Like

That’s good to hear Geoff.

Anyone else seeing similar, don’t clean up the deleted tracks, you may have to add them back if you do.

2 posts were split to a new topic: Roon/Tidal not working properly