Got ARC up and running - quick tips for anyone using Virgin Media Hub3 and a mesh network.
- Set up port forwarding in the mesh app/settings - remember the port number (55000 by default)
- Log in to the VM hub 3
- Make sure upnp is on and enabled (advanced settings)
- In advanced settings, go to security
- Enter the IP address shown in the Roon ‘error code’ (its the second IP shown here - 192.168.0.XX (the xx is the only part you can change in VM settings)
- For each of the 4 ‘port’ boxes add the same port number as above (i.e. 55000)
- Save all and restart.
Took about 10 mins to get it working - all good now.